Thursday, May 5, 2011

Organic Wear Mascara

When it comes to make-up and beauty supplies I have a very minimal supply. I have always had problems with allergic reactions to make-up, lotions, and  beauty products in general so a long time ago I just learned to be comfortable going with my natural appearance. My daily routine consists of a natural face wash, an organic face moisturizer, organic lip gloss, mascara, and a little eye shadow. The only face products that I regularly use that are not made from natural materials are my mascara and eye shadow. So since I needed to replace these items anyways I started to research my natural options. The best natural mascara that I could find was this tube of “Organic Wear” mascara made by Physicians Formula. Wal-Mart carries it for just under $9 which I think is a fair and comparable price for mascara. It is made from a 100% Natural Origin Formula and  is free of harsh chemicals, synthetic preservatives, parabens, and dyes. It also has a 100% recyclable Eco-brush. I have been using this mascara for the past week and I have been very impressed with it. It is light weight, there is no clumping, and at the end of the day I don’t have black flakes under my eyes. And best of all if I forget and go to sleep with it on I don’t wake up with itchy irritated eyes. I am very happy with my new natural and more body and earth friendly mascara choice! I am still on the hunt for a natural eye shadow option but will post when I find something great!

No comments:

Post a Comment